Below are the general steps in the admissions process and the documents required to submit a completed application.
Important: For families applying for K1-Grade 2, please click here for age requirements.
After a student is admitted and offered a seat, additional enrollment documents are required to register students with the UAE Ministry of Education.
Applications are only submitted online. There is no application fee when the application is submitted. A non-refundable registration fee of AED 1000 is invoiced with tuition once a space has been offered.
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be open beginning on October 1, 2019.
Please note that the following documents will be required to complete your application for admission:
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Passport Size Photo of Student
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing Scores (if available)
- Teacher Recommendations (online)
- Introductory Video (Grades 5-12)
- Character Skills Snapshot (Grades 6-12)