Applications for the 2023-2024 are now being accepted.
Please contact email@example.com for questions related to midyear enrollment.
How to Apply
Application Document Checklist
The following documents will be required to complete your application for admission to be processed (excluding the Recommendation Forms):
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Applicant Photo
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing (if available):
- CAT IV (Required for UAE transfer)
- PSAT, SAT, or SSAT
- State or Local Standardized Test
- Teacher Recommendations (online)
- Introductory Video (Grades 5-12)
- Character Skills Snapshot (Grades 6-12)
Application Deadline for PreK-Grade 12: November 1
Admission Decision Notifications: December 10
Standard Admission Deadline
Application Deadline for PreK-Grade 12: February 3
Admission Decision Notifications: March 6
After the above dates, rolling admission will be in effect and spaces will be allocated until filled.