Apply for Admission
Below are the general steps in the admissions process and the documents required to submit a completed application.
Important: For families applying for K1-Grade 2, please click here for age requirements.
After a student is admitted and offered a seat, additional enrollment documents are required to register students with the UAE Ministry of Education.
Applications are only submitted online. There is no application fee when the application is submitted. A non-refundable registration fee of AED 1000 is invoiced with tuition once a space has been offered. Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are now being accepted.
Please note that the following documents will be required with your online application.
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Copy of Parent's Passports
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photo of Student
- Passport Size Photo of Each Parent per Family
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing Scores (if available)
The Admissions Office will request the following grade-specific documents later in the admissions process. .
Parents will assign each recommendation form via email in the application portal. The forms will be marked as complete as they are received from the current/former school by the admission team.
Once a student is accepted for admission and a seat is offered, the following documents are required to register a student with the UAE Ministry of Education. Please note, these documents are not needed at the application stage, only at enrollment.
Original End-of-Year Report Card
Student’s Emirates ID (student and one parent) - present cards to Registrar's Office.
Health Office Information Form and Immunization Records
Tuition and Consent Form
The Transfer Certificate (TC) is a document required by the UAE Ministry of Education to register a student in any school in Dubai. The form should be completed on your child’s current school's letterhead and signed and stamped by the school. This is done close to the withdrawal date to reflect your child’s last day of school.
Note: Depending on the school's location (not curriculum), the TC needs the following attestation:
- United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand: only the stamp and signature of the school
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries: stamp and signature of the school and Ministry of Education of the GCC country
- All other countries: stamp and signature of the school, the country's Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Embassy in that country.
Applications are not processed until all documents (excluding the Recommendation Forms) have been submitted.
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org