We are currently accepting applications for all grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year. Looking to start the Admissions Process? Use the inquiry form below and a member of the Admissions Team will reach out to you with support.
Ready to apply today? Complete the online application at the link below. Applications for the next enrolling school year usually begins on September 15. They are only accepted online and there is no application fee with the initial submission.
Application Document Checklist
The following documents will be required to complete your application for admission to be processed (excluding the Recommendation Forms):
- Copy of Student's Passport
- Passport Size Photo of Student
- K1-K2: Nursery/School Report (if available)
- Grade 1-12: Last Two End of Year Report Cards and Current School Year Term Report
- Grade 10-12: Official High School Transcript (if available)
- Recent Standardized Testing Scores (if available)
- Teacher Recommendations (online)
- Introductory Video (Grades 5-12)
- Character Skills Snapshot (Grades 6-12)
Priority Admission Deadline
- PreK, KG1, KG2 - November 15
- Grades 1-12 - January 23
After the above dates, rolling admission will be in effect and spaces will be allocated until filled.
We are currently accepting applications for all grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year. Please contact us at email@example.com or +971 4 395 0005 with any questions.