The ASD Board of Trustees is pleased to announce:
Friday, April 26, 2019,
from 7:30 p.m. until 1 a.m.
at The Address Dubai Marina, Constellation Ballroom
As a not-for-profit, U.S. curriculum, international school, all tuition, and fees go towards the education of students.
- Sponsors receive the patronage and exposure of over 1,200 ASD families
- Sponsors receive benefits including recognition at the Gala event, exposure in ASD’s communications and social media, and a listing in ASD’s Donor Honor Roll.
- You can also sponsor in US dollars through our Friends of the American School of Dubai (FASD) Organization. A charitable gift receipt will be issued for all Gala sponsorships for tax purposes.
- Sponsorship FAQs
AED payment: Refer to the Spring Social 2019 - Sponsorship Commitment Form (AED)
USD payment by Credit Card (Friends of ASD)
USD payment by check (U.S. Bank)
Friends of the American School of Dubai
P.O. Box 5910
Princeton, NJ 08543-5910
USD payment by wire transfer
3470 Quakerbridge Road | Mercerville, NJ 08619
- Swift Code: NRTHUS33
- Routing #: 031201360 – from US Banks
- Fed Wire #: 031101266 – from a foreign bank
- Account #: 4314105960
- Account Name: Friends of the American School of Dubai
*Please note that only a specified portion of all sponsorships made through FASD will be tax deductible. After payment, include USD sponsorship form and a copy of payment to email@example.com
Individual tickets are AED 500 and available on a first come, first served basis at the Business Office. Invite a special teacher you know to attend by purchasing them a ticket(s).
Individual ticket purchases include interactive event/open seating, live cooking stations, complimentary select beverages (7:30 -11:00 p.m.), entertainment, DJ and dancing, and complimentary valet parking
Hosted by the American School of Dubai
Board of Trustees
Joe Lebrato, Chairman; Rashad Sinokrot, Vice Chairman;
Phil Garrison; John Lancia; Kent Cooper; Nicky Daryani '96; Jane Elliott;
US Consul General, Philip Frayne; Dr. Paul Richards, Superintendent