Mission and Core Values
The American School of Dubai, an independent not for profit American community school, offers what is best about American education to provide learning experiences designed to promote the maximum potential of its students.
We challenge and inspire each student to achieve their dreams and to become a passionate learner prepared to adapt and contribute in a rapidly changing world.
Compassion | Excellence | Integrity | Respect | Responsibility
We believe that
- It is our responsibility to give help where needed.
- Striving for excellence is critical to our success.
- Integrity and honesty are essential to a safe and trusting community.
- Every person has equal inherent value.
- Embracing our diversity strengthens our community.
- Every person is responsible for their choices.
The American School of Dubai strives to achieve its mission by providing learning experiences to support every child to embody the skills and characteristics of the Student Profile. Whether benefitting from an ASD education for one year or 13, every student is being prepared to be successful as a thinker, communicator, contributor, learner, leader and role model.
Communicator: Effective, Confident, Collaborative
Contributor: Aware, Ethical, Respectful, Open-minded, Compassionate
Learner: Engaged, Responsible, Self-directed, Inquisitive
Leader/Role Model: Inspires, Guides